Monday, April 14, 2008

Bible Verse

Stress sometimes takes the better of me. When I begin to feel that way, I turn to my source of strength. Beginning today, I'll try to share with you some Bible verses that may strengthen your faith, help you appreciate the beauty of life or simply cope with stress.
Here's the first one:

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want.
Galatians 5:16-17 (New International Version)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a nice idea... we all need to be inspired sometimes. :)

rhaj said...

its transcending ones animal nature. Into the higher plane of spirituality. I am reminded of nuns I met years ago and they openly declare that indeed, sex is the strongest force to deal with...they find hard to resist.

btw...do you have plans on becoming one?hehe!

Anonymous said...

Sis off-topic, ok lang ba I am tagging you? Here’s the link., gawin mo lang if you have the time. Thank you.