Monday, February 25, 2008

My Second Wedding Expo

Last September, I had the opportunity of experiencing the grandiose of the Wedding Expo. I was overwhelmed by the tons of brochures that were handed to the brides and grooms to be and the guests.

I am more excited in visiting the said wedding fair this March 8-9, 2008. Unlike last September, I now understand more of the details and nitty gritties of a wedding. It will now be easier to ask for the important aspects that must be handled by a certain supplier and to haggle for discounts or freebies.

To those who are still preparing for their weddings, now is the best time to book your suppliers. During the bridal fairs, suppliers are expected to give about 20% discount and/or freebies. You will also see mock-up settings for tables and flowers, among others.

Happy preps and I hope to see you there.

No comments: