Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Wedding Expense

I was at the Wedding Expo last Saturday. It was really a delight to see couples who are preparing for their big day.

I had the opportunity to clarify several wedding details with some of our suppliers. The Wedding Expo had made it easier for me to talk to them because they were all in the same place.

What I am now thinking of upgrading is the sound system. Supposedly, the sound system will come from our caterer. The same is actually a part of their package. Upon learning that the sound system that will be provided will only be that of a public announcement set-up, I entertained the idea of getting another supplier. I realized that no matter how good our emcee, string quartet and singers will be, the same will just be put to waste if the sound system will not be good as well.

Another expense. Do you think it would be a wise decision to get another supplier for the sound system?

By the way, I’d like to thank those who have tagged me. I’ll be working on them later. :)

No comments: