Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weddings-at-Work

This post is intended to acknowledge the assistance that the Weddings-at-Work e-group has unconsciously been giving me.

I have been a w@w member for a couple of months now. As I wanted to keep my anonymity, I opted to stay as a lurker. I, however, would like to thank the members and the administrators for all the information that I have been getting from the group. In due time, maybe for the suppliers' ratings, I'll be popping a message to the e-group.


Thanks to all my w@w sisses who have been visiting this blog. I even noticed that a certain Katrina had pointed to my site. Steph, on the hand, has linked me to her blog. :) I could only hope that my blog could, in the smallest way possible, also help you in your wedding preps.

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Rana.

Goodluck to all of us, sisses. Happy preps! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy, i've another tag for you: http://leahjoseph.com/2008/03/12/around-the-world-tag/