Monday, March 17, 2008

Stockholders' Meeting

It's time for another set of stockholders' meetings again.

When I was still in law school, I was not so much into Corporation Law. Before, there were some terms that I never bothered to understand. I thought they were just too technical.

Now, I could already talk about shares of stock, stock transfer book, shareholders, general information sheet, insider trading, listed companies and trading rules, among others. The difference is, I can understand the concept of the said terms now.
Assisting our clients in their stockholders' meetings is just a part of the job. It's just a way of making them feel that they are important to you. A regular stockholders' meeting only comes once a year, anyway.

1 comment:

tracypamela said...

Hey! Have something for you in my blog.. :)